Edunova is a Non-Profit Company that has worked in the education sector, with a range of funding partners since 2005, to focus on the effective use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in schools.
We partner with schools wanting to create opportunities where technology can inspire and impact learners. In order to do this, Edunova leads and assists schools to make effective use of all their technology and eLearning resources.
Edunova operates and has bases in the Western Cape, Gauteng, Eastern Cape, KZN and Limpopo provinces.
Place of work: Project Manager based in the Knysna area
Start date: February 2022
Tasks and responsibilities
- Define project schedules, allocate resources, and monitor progress
- Collaborate between all project partners
- Daily management and mentoring of Edunova ITEs (Information Technology Enablers) placed in schools
- Align project objectives with Edunova’s vision and mission, and make sure that project team is clear on the objectives
- Deliver and ensure professional oversight and possible installation of technology solutions
- Implement all logistical requirements for project workshops timeously
- Bi-weekly site visits and E-Learning support for beneficiary project schools
- Work with Skills Project Manager to ensure de-risking of ITEs and compliance with YES or other funding partner requirements
- Annual recruitment of ITEs (CVs, interviews, administration)
- Onsite resolution of any problems and concerns, or escalate to relevant parties
- Overall quality control of project implementation
- Responsibility for project outcomes, M&E and sub-contractors involved in the project
- Manages any COVID related issues on-site and take responsibility for COVID standard operating procedures during Edunova-led training workshops
- Report internally and to funding partners
Qualifications / Experience:
- Qualification in education or eLearning implementation
- Completed project management course/ proven track record in project management
- Working knowledge of eLearning resources and best practices
- 3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager
- Self-starter, team player and ability to work unsupervised
- Outcomes based
- Knowledge on the implementation of Learning Management Systems (LMS) for teaching and learning
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Competent organizational and administrative skills
- Appreciation of funder priorities during the course of the project
- Applications close: 15 December 2021
- The interview process will take place in January 2022. If you have been shortlisted, you will be contacted in January 2022, for an interview.
- If you have not received feedback by 15 January 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful.